Azure Brand Disposable Latex Gloves Medical/General Grade
- 3 TIMES THICKER THAN STANDARD LATEX GLOVES – Azure Latex Glove is the thickest latex gloves offered by Ansell. It will prevent rips and tears making this glove ideal for heavy duty applications in industrial, mechanical or medical environments
- TEXTURED FINGERS FOR SECURED GRIP – Featuring Azure Safe grip technology, this examination glove will provide workers a reliable grip in their handling of tools or equipment’s: A perfect adding value for jobs in labs, Clinics or in the industry
- EXTENDED CUFF FOR EXPANDED PROTECTION – This powder free natural rubber glove with long cuff protects wrist and forearm for extra safety in handling hazardous chemicals or other liquids. An enhanced safety in every type of environment
- AVAILABLE IN MANY SIZES FOR AN OPTIMAL WEAR – Azure Latex gloves are available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large for convenience to every types of hand. Gloves come in dispensers of 50 units
- ADVANCED DISPOSABLE HAND PROTECTION – Whatever the task, and whatever the environment, customers around the world can rely on Azures’s advanced hand protection solutions to go beyond protection to improve worker comfort and productivity
Frequently Bought Together
Ideal for heavy duty jobs and for use by first respondent, Azure gloves are thick and durable (11.0 mils thick at the palm, 14.2 mils thick at the fingers). Made of soft, elastic latex, they feel comfortable even after hours of wear. Their extended cuff offers keep wrists and forearms protected in the event of a splash when handling hazardous materials such as paints, solvents or cleansers. Textured fingers prevent slips when handling tools and materials. These tough, blue gloves meet the emergency medical glove requirements set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 1999). Designed with advanced materials formulations and proprietary technologies, Ansell disposable gloves offer unique benefits like superior dexterity and grip, enhanced chemical resistance, and improved hand health. Our single use glove portfolio includes a wide range of nitrile, latex, neoprene and vinyl disposable gloves for every job and environment.
Azure Thick, Durable Latex Glove with Extended Cuff
Ideal for heavy duty jobs, Azure Glove is the thickest disposable latex glove. It provides superior elasticity and comfort, and has an extended cuff for excellent coverage over the wrist and forearm.
• Three times thicker than standard latex gloves to prevent rips, snags and tears
• Soft, elastic fit and feel
• Textured fingers for reliable grip
• Extended cuff for expanded protection over the wrist and forearm
• Double chlorinated for easy donning
Azure is the global leader in providing innovative solutions for safety, well-being, and peace of mind, no matter who or where you are.
Frequently asked questions
1. Are these gloves approved for food contact?
Yes, these gloves are compliant with U.S. FDA food contact regulations.
2. How do I determine what size I wear?
You can determine your size by measuring the circumference of your hand around the palm (in inches).
XS: 5.5-6”, S: 6.5-7”, M: 7.5-8”, L: 8.5-9”, XL: 9.5-10“, XXL: 10.5-11”
3. Does this include both a left and a right hand glove?
These gloves are ambidextrous and can fit either hand.